Things to Do in the Russian River Valley
The Russian River area has something for everyone!
Swimming, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, Hot Air balloons trips, wine tasting, antquing, shopping, fine dining, lounging,.
The Pacific Ocean is a short jaunt from our Sonoma wine country vacation rentals and offers: boating, fishing, surfing, wind, surfing, sail boarding, boogey boarding, beach combing, sand dunes, searching tide pools!
Pamper yourselves with: Nearby-golf courses, fine dining, world class day spas, and luxurious Sonoma Wine Country vacation rentals.
- San Francisco Airport – 1.5 hours
- Bodega Bay - 25 minutes
- Muir Woods - 1 hour
- Tomales Bay - 40 minutes
- Point Reyes Seashore - 1 hour
- Sierra Nevada Mountain Range - 3 hours
- Napa/Sonoma/Russian River Wine Valleys - You are here!
- Armstrong Woods - You are here! (Muir Woods without the crowds)